Vacation rental on the Normandy Coast
+44 (0)1202 478665
to reserve this holiday cottage in Normandy
Our Normandy holiday home is less than an hours drive from the ferry terminals at Caen and Cherbourg.
Brittany Ferries have direct sailings from the following ports:
- Portsmouth to Le Havre: daily sailings all year round
- Portsmouth to Caen, Ouistreham: daily cruise ferry sailings all year round
- Portsmouth to Cherbourg: cruise ferry on 11th January, 4th February, 25th April and 17th May. High speed daily sailings from 27th April to 6th September with two daily sailings on Fridays, Saturday and Sunday between 27th May and 4th September 2016.
- Poole to Cherbourg: daily cruise ferry service all year round
Condor Ferries have the following sailings:
- Portsmouth to Cherbourg: weekly Sunday sailings from 29 May to 4 September 2016
DFDS Seaways go from:
- Newhaven to Dieppe: regular sailings all year
There are also sailing direct from Ireland:
- Stena Line: Rosslare to Cherbourg: three return sailings every week
- Irish Ferries: Rosslare to Cherbourg: sailings three times a week starting 24th February to 14th December 2016 and
- Dublin to Cherbourg: weekly sailings starting 2nd January to 5th November 2016
There are a couple of airlines that fly direct to Normandy from the UK:
- London Stansted to Deauville-Normandie: flights on Mondays and Fridays from 1st April to 31st October 2016
- London Southend to Caen-Carpiquet: regular flights
There is good motorway access to our Normandy holiday rental via the N13 (E46) arterial road that runs east to west between Cherbourg and Caen with further motorway links onwards to Brittany and Paris.
It takes less than an hour to travel by car from either of the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen and the motorway is toll free.
We will provide further advice on getting to our Normandy holiday cottage rental when your booking is confirmed.