Beautiful historic villa with a tower dating from the 1400's, once used as an armoury by the Spaniards, completely renovated with elegant finishes.
The property is built on several levels as follows:
Basement: Large circular cellar
Ground floor: room in circular form used as a study, two bedrooms, laundry and bathroom.
First floor: large living room, kitchen, bathroom, study.
Second floor: master bedroom with large bathroom.
Large terraces, garage for two cars and parking for another two. Partial view of the lake.